[ITA] po4a

waterlan
Hi,

I would like to adopt orphaned package po4a.

https://po4a.org/

best regards,

Erwin Waterlander
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/

Re: [ITA] po4a

cygwin-apps mailing list
On 10/13/2020 2:48 AM, Erwin Waterlander wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to adopt orphaned package po4a.

Please show us your proposed cygport file and any patches.  Ideally, your
cygport file would have an accurate BUILD_REQUIRES so that anyone can do a test
build.

Re: [ITA] po4a

Erwin Waterlander writes:
> I would like to adopt orphaned package po4a.

When you update the cygport file, please include a REQUIRES for
perl5_030 to ease the transition when Perl next upgrades in a binary
incompatible way.  Thank you for adopting the package!