[ITA] pcre2, mingw64-i686-pcre2, mingw64-x86_64-pcre2

[ITA] pcre2, mingw64-i686-pcre2, mingw64-x86_64-pcre2

Achim Gratz

Pull in the MingW packages as they are using the same source (even
though scallywag will balk at that) and update everything to 10.36 using
the Fedora patches.

The new cygport files are up on the playground branch for pcre2:

https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/pcre2.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/playground
https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/?p=git/cygwin-packages/pcre2.git;a=commitdiff;h=2bed6748e756b5c1f23213a75027c335781c3691

I've built all packages locally.  There is one test failure that is
likely locale related (same as for pcre) and may have existed previously
and another one that cannot work the way the test is written (but I've
checked and besides the difference between the expected and actual
output averything that is related to pcre2 works fine).

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER:

Re: [ITA] pcre2, mingw64-i686-pcre2, mingw64-x86_64-pcre2

cygwin-apps mailing list
On 31.12.2020 09:04, Achim Gratz wrote:

> Pull in the MingW packages as they are using the same source (even
> though scallywag will balk at that) and update everything to 10.36 using
> the Fedora patches.
>
>> Regards,
> Achim.

All yours, Thanks