[ITA] openbabel-3.1.1p32

cygwin-apps mailing list
Hi!

ITA for openbabel, which have been maintained by Yaakov [1].

Now, the latest upstream version of Open Babel [0] is 3.1.1 [2].

A new candidate cygport file is placed at [3] (but it is not tested
on Cygwin AppVeyor CI, yet). And, it brings a version at 32 commits
after 3.1.1.

Generated package files are placed at [4] or [5].

These packages depend on rapidjson, schroedinger-maeparser, and
schroedinger-coordgenlibs, which are under ITP.

* openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
* openbabel-doc-3.1.1p32-1
* libinchi-devel-3.1.1p32-1
* libinchi0-3.1.1p32-1
* libopenbabel-devel-3.1.1p32-1
* libopenbabel7-3.1.1p32-1
* perl-Chemistry-OpenBabel-3.1.1p32-1
* python38-openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
* ruby-openbabel-3.1.1p32-1

* openbabel-3.1.1p32-1-src
* openbabel-debuginfo-3.1.1p32-1

[0]: http://openbabel.org/
[1]: https://cygwin.com/git/?p=git/cygwin-packages/openbabel.git
[2]: https://github.com/openbabel/openbabel/releases/
[3]: https://github.com/cygwin-lem/openbabel-cygport/tree/n_3.1.1p32
[4]: https://cygwin-lem.github.io/openbabel-cygport/
[5]: https://github.com/cygwin-lem/openbabel-cygport/tree/n_3.1.1p32_gh-pages

Regards,

Lem

Re: [ITA] openbabel-3.1.1p32

cygwin-apps mailing list
On 10/25/2020 7:51 AM, Lemures Lemniscati via Cygwin-apps wrote:

> Hi!
>
> ITA for openbabel, which have been maintained by Yaakov [1].
>
> Now, the latest upstream version of Open Babel [0] is 3.1.1 [2].
>
> A new candidate cygport file is placed at [3] (but it is not tested
> on Cygwin AppVeyor CI, yet). And, it brings a version at 32 commits
> after 3.1.1.
>
> Generated package files are placed at [4] or [5].
>
> These packages depend on rapidjson, schroedinger-maeparser, and
> schroedinger-coordgenlibs, which are under ITP.
>
> * openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
> * openbabel-doc-3.1.1p32-1
> * libinchi-devel-3.1.1p32-1
> * libinchi0-3.1.1p32-1
> * libopenbabel-devel-3.1.1p32-1
> * libopenbabel7-3.1.1p32-1
> * perl-Chemistry-OpenBabel-3.1.1p32-1
> * python38-openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
> * ruby-openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
>
> * openbabel-3.1.1p32-1-src
> * openbabel-debuginfo-3.1.1p32-1
>
> [0]: http://openbabel.org/
> [1]: https://cygwin.com/git/?p=git/cygwin-packages/openbabel.git
> [2]: https://github.com/openbabel/openbabel/releases/
> [3]: https://github.com/cygwin-lem/openbabel-cygport/tree/n_3.1.1p32
> [4]: https://cygwin-lem.github.io/openbabel-cygport/
> [5]: https://github.com/cygwin-lem/openbabel-cygport/tree/n_3.1.1p32_gh-pages

My only question is whether it really makes sense to add openbabel-doc, which
seems to contain only the standard files (AUTHORS, COPYING, etc.).  Did you have
a reason for not just including those in openbabel as was done previously.

Also, you need to add ruby-devel to BUILD_REQUIRES.

Re: [ITA] openbabel-3.1.1p32

cygwin-apps mailing list
On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:48:00 -0500, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps

> On 10/25/2020 7:51 AM, Lemures Lemniscati via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > ITA for openbabel, which have been maintained by Yaakov [1].
> >
> > Now, the latest upstream version of Open Babel [0] is 3.1.1 [2].
> >
> > A new candidate cygport file is placed at [3] (but it is not tested
> > on Cygwin AppVeyor CI, yet). And, it brings a version at 32 commits
> > after 3.1.1.
> >
> > Generated package files are placed at [4] or [5].
> >
> > These packages depend on rapidjson, schroedinger-maeparser, and
> > schroedinger-coordgenlibs, which are under ITP.
> >
> > * openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
> > * openbabel-doc-3.1.1p32-1
> > * libinchi-devel-3.1.1p32-1
> > * libinchi0-3.1.1p32-1
> > * libopenbabel-devel-3.1.1p32-1
> > * libopenbabel7-3.1.1p32-1
> > * perl-Chemistry-OpenBabel-3.1.1p32-1
> > * python38-openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
> > * ruby-openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
> >
> > * openbabel-3.1.1p32-1-src
> > * openbabel-debuginfo-3.1.1p32-1
> >
> > [0]: http://openbabel.org/
> > [1]: https://cygwin.com/git/?p=git/cygwin-packages/openbabel.git
> > [2]: https://github.com/openbabel/openbabel/releases/
> > [3]: https://github.com/cygwin-lem/openbabel-cygport/tree/n_3.1.1p32
> > [4]: https://cygwin-lem.github.io/openbabel-cygport/
> > [5]: https://github.com/cygwin-lem/openbabel-cygport/tree/n_3.1.1p32_gh-pages
>
> My only question is whether it really makes sense to add openbabel-doc, which seems to contain only the standard files (AUTHORS, COPYING, etc.).  Did you have a reason for not just including those in openbabel as was done previously.
>
> Also, you need to add ruby-devel to BUILD_REQUIRES.
>
> Ken

Thank you, Ken!

I'll fix them.

Lem

Re: [ITA] openbabel-3.1.1p32

cygwin-apps mailing list
On 11/25/2020 11:24 PM, Lemures Lemniscati via Cygwin-apps wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Nov 2020 18:48:00 -0500, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps
>> On 10/25/2020 7:51 AM, Lemures Lemniscati via Cygwin-apps wrote:
>>> Hi!
>>>
>>> ITA for openbabel, which have been maintained by Yaakov [1].
>>>
>>> Now, the latest upstream version of Open Babel [0] is 3.1.1 [2].
>>>
>>> A new candidate cygport file is placed at [3] (but it is not tested
>>> on Cygwin AppVeyor CI, yet). And, it brings a version at 32 commits
>>> after 3.1.1.
>>>
>>> Generated package files are placed at [4] or [5].
>>>
>>> These packages depend on rapidjson, schroedinger-maeparser, and
>>> schroedinger-coordgenlibs, which are under ITP.
>>>
>>> * openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
>>> * openbabel-doc-3.1.1p32-1
>>> * libinchi-devel-3.1.1p32-1
>>> * libinchi0-3.1.1p32-1
>>> * libopenbabel-devel-3.1.1p32-1
>>> * libopenbabel7-3.1.1p32-1
>>> * perl-Chemistry-OpenBabel-3.1.1p32-1
>>> * python38-openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
>>> * ruby-openbabel-3.1.1p32-1
>>>
>>> * openbabel-3.1.1p32-1-src
>>> * openbabel-debuginfo-3.1.1p32-1
>>>
>>> [0]: http://openbabel.org/
>>> [1]: https://cygwin.com/git/?p=git/cygwin-packages/openbabel.git
>>> [2]: https://github.com/openbabel/openbabel/releases/
>>> [3]: https://github.com/cygwin-lem/openbabel-cygport/tree/n_3.1.1p32
>>> [4]: https://cygwin-lem.github.io/openbabel-cygport/
>>> [5]: https://github.com/cygwin-lem/openbabel-cygport/tree/n_3.1.1p32_gh-pages
>>
>> My only question is whether it really makes sense to add openbabel-doc, which seems to contain only the standard files (AUTHORS, COPYING, etc.).  Did you have a reason for not just including those in openbabel as was done previously.
>>
>> Also, you need to add ruby-devel to BUILD_REQUIRES.
>>
>> Ken
>
> Thank you, Ken!
>
> I'll fix them.

I went ahead and made you the maintainer, so you can go ahead when you're ready.
  Thanks for adopting this.

Ken