[ITA] mm-common

cygwin-apps mailing list
cygport file attached.  I bumped the version to the latest upstream release, and
I removed the custom src_compile, since the default src_compile now works (and
the custom one doesn't, since the tarball no longer includes a configure script).

Ken

mm-common.cygport (415 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [ITA] mm-common

cygwin-apps mailing list
Am 14.05.2020 um 20:57 schrieb Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps:
> cygport file attached.  I bumped the version to the latest upstream
> release, and I removed the custom src_compile, since the default
> src_compile now works (and the custom one doesn't, since the tarball no
> longer includes a configure script).
>
> Ken

changed maintainer

Re: [ITA] mm-common

Yaakov Selkowitz
On Thu, 2020-05-14 at 14:57 -0400, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> cygport file attached.  I bumped the version to the latest upstream release, and
> I removed the custom src_compile, since the default src_compile now works (and
> the custom one doesn't, since the tarball no longer includes a configure script).

This is fine, go ahead.