[ITA] gnuplot-5.2.0

ASSI

As previously mentioned, I'd like to adopt gnuplot.  I'm still trying to
figure out if I can resurrect the Qt terminal and maybe split the
package like most GNU/Linux distributions, so for now here's a test
package.

root=http://cygwin.stromeko.net/
repo=$root/maint/$arch/release/gnuplot
$repo/gnuplot-5.2.0-0.1-src.tar.xz
$repo/gnuplot-5.2.0-0.1.hint
$repo/gnuplot-5.2.0-0.1.tar.xz
$repo/gnuplot-debuginfo/gnuplot-debuginfo-5.2.0-0.1.hint
$repo/gnuplot-debuginfo/gnuplot-debuginfo-5.2.0-0.1.tar.xz

Alternatively, point setup.exe at $root and it should offer
gnuplot-5.2.0 as a test version.  The setup.ini is signed with my PGP
key available at $root/stromeko.gpg, which you can download and then
feed to setup.exe via the -K switch.  The fingerprint of that key is:

      B22B 4890 B89E 5E5A 795C  E305 B40B EC75 3152 B1C3

If you have the keyart script (Python, you can just download from
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/atoponce/keyart/master/keyart), this
is what you should see after importing the key into your public keyring:

> keyart stromeko
+-----[DSA 2048]----+
|         ^.        |
|        ^ .        |
|       ^ E         |
|    . . ^ :        |
|. .  ^ : .         |
|.^  . ^.:S         |
| ..  . :^.         |
|.  .^ ^.^          |
|. ^:.^ ..          |
| ^:... .           |
|.^    .            |
+-----[3152B1C3]----+
+-------------------+
|                 :X|
|             .  ^^^|
|            :   ..^|
|         . : .   E |
|          i . . .  |
|       ^ S l : .   |
|        i l ^ ^    |
|       ^ . .       |
|      .   .        |
|       . .         |
|      ...          |
+-------------------+

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:

Re: [ITA] gnuplot-5.2.0

marco atzeri-4
On 04/10/2017 19:24, Achim Gratz wrote:

> As previously mentioned, I'd like to adopt gnuplot.  I'm still trying to
> figure out if I can resurrect the Qt terminal and maybe split the
> package like most GNU/Linux distributions, so for now here's a test
> package.

> root=http://cygwin.stromeko.net/
> repo=$root/maint/$arch/release/gnuplot
> $repo/gnuplot-5.2.0-0.1-src.tar.xz
> $repo/gnuplot-5.2.0-0.1.hint
> $repo/gnuplot-5.2.0-0.1.tar.xz
> $repo/gnuplot-debuginfo/gnuplot-debuginfo-5.2.0-0.1.hint
> $repo/gnuplot-debuginfo/gnuplot-debuginfo-5.2.0-0.1.tar.xz

GTG. I changed ownership to you

minor issue:
  why gnuplot-5.2.0-0.1.cygport and not gnuplot.cygport ?

Re: [ITA] gnuplot-5.2.0

ASSI
Marco Atzeri writes:
> GTG. I changed ownership to you
>
> minor issue:
>  why gnuplot-5.2.0-0.1.cygport and not gnuplot.cygport ?

Something cygport did for whatever reason, I'll take another look once I
move it to my proper package maintenance directory and change it to
release.

Re: [ITA] gnuplot-5.2.0

ASSI
Achim Gratz writes:
> Something cygport did for whatever reason, I'll take another look once I
> move it to my proper package maintenance directory and change it to
> release.

The reason is I patched cygport to do that some time back, probably when
unpacking a source archive clobbered my actual cygport file in an
inopportune moment.  So, I'd like to keep it that way.