[ITA from Yaakov] zlib

cygwin-apps mailing list
There's no need for a new release, but I've made some trivial updates to the
cygport file (attached) and checked that the build works.

Ken

zlib.cygport (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [ITA from Yaakov] zlib

Yaakov Selkowitz
On Wed, 2020-05-13 at 09:04 -0400, Ken Brown via Cygwin-apps wrote:
> There's no need for a new release, but I've made some trivial updates to the
> cygport file (attached) and checked that the build works.

This is fine.  FYI at some point you might want to investigate whether
to move to the minizip fork currently packaged in Fedora, but as
nothing in Cygwin currently uses it, there's no rush.

https://github.com/nmoinvaz/minizip
https://src.fedoraproject.org/rpms/minizip/blob/master/f/minizip.spec