[ITA] freeglut 3.0.0

Ken Brown-6
My cygport file and the one for the current release are attached.  There's no
test suite, but I tested it by building asymptote.

Ken

freeglut.cygport (1K) Download Attachment
freeglut.cygport.orig (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [ITA] freeglut 3.0.0

marco atzeri-4
Am 12.11.2018 um 23:51 schrieb Ken Brown:
> My cygport file and the one for the current release are attached.  There's no
> test suite, but I tested it by building asymptote.
>
> Ken

updated the cygwin-pkg-maint

---

Re: [ITA] freeglut 3.0.0