[ITA] doxygen

Ken Brown-6
There's no need for a new release at the moment, but I'm attaching the cygport
file I would use if there were.  It differs in only very minor ways from the
current cygport file (also attached).

I've tested that the upstream git repo builds and passes all tests.

Ken

doxygen.cygport (4K) Download Attachment
doxygen.cygport.orig (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [ITA] doxygen

marco atzeri-4
Am 11.11.2018 um 23:38 schrieb Ken Brown:
> There's no need for a new release at the moment, but I'm attaching the cygport
> file I would use if there were.  It differs in only very minor ways from the
> current cygport file (also attached).
>
> I've tested that the upstream git repo builds and passes all tests.
>
> Ken

updated  cygwin-pkg-maint

---

Re: [ITA] doxygen

Andrew Schulman
> Am 11.11.2018 um 23:38 schrieb Ken Brown:
> > There's no need for a new release at the moment, but I'm attaching the cygport
> > file I would use if there were.  It differs in only very minor ways from the
> > current cygport file (also attached).
> >
> > I've tested that the upstream git repo builds and passes all tests.
> >
> > Ken
> >

> updated  cygwin-pkg-maint

Gold star awarded! https://cygwin.com/goldstars/#KB

Re: [ITA] doxygen