[ITA] co-maint: fetchmail

ASSI

A new version 6.4.1 has been released upstream.  Corinna mentioned on
IRC she would not be unhappy if I co-maint fetchmail, so here is the ITA
for that.  Let me know if you want to see the new packages before the
upload.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html

Re: [ITA] co-maint: fetchmail

ASSI
ASSI writes:
> A new version 6.4.1 has been released upstream.  Corinna mentioned on
> IRC she would not be unhappy if I co-maint fetchmail, so here is the ITA
> for that.  Let me know if you want to see the new packages before the
> upload.

Ping?

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld:

Re: [ITA] co-maint: fetchmail

Corinna Vinschen-2
Hi Achim,

On Oct 13 18:36, Achim Gratz wrote:
> ASSI writes:
> > A new version 6.4.1 has been released upstream.  Corinna mentioned on
> > IRC she would not be unhappy if I co-maint fetchmail, so here is the ITA
> > for that.  Let me know if you want to see the new packages before the
> > upload.
>
> Ping?

please go ahead.  I'd appreciate if you'd like to take over fetchmail.

Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer