I got a error from deltacopy

東谷 亮汰
I got a error from deltacopy.
I want to remotebuild to mac from windows10 in UnrealEngine4
I don't know what am I doing, sorry.
Could you help me and solve this problem?

1 [main] rsync 17340 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [hidden email]
/DeltaCopy/ssh.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cyggssapi-3.dll:
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [Receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
/home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/io.c(605) [Receiver=3.0.9]

Re: I got a error from deltacopy

cygwinautoreply
>I got a error from deltacopy.
>I want to remotebuild to mac from windows10 in UnrealEngine4
>I don't know what am I doing, sorry.
>Could you help me and solve this problem?

>1 [main] rsync 17340 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
>pointer.  Please report this problem to
>the public mailing list [hidden email]
>/DeltaCopy/ssh.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cyggssapi-3.dll:
>cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [Receiver]
>rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
>/home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/io.c(605) [Receiver=3.0.9]

https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

Re: I got a error from deltacopy

Brian Inglis
On 2019-10-29 06:49, [hidden email] wrote:
>> I got a error from deltacopy.
>> I want to remotebuild to mac from windows10 in UnrealEngine4
>> I don't know what am I doing, sorry.
>> Could you help me and solve this problem?

>> 1 [main] rsync 17340 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
>> pointer.  Please report this problem to the public mailing list
>> [hidden email]
>> /DeltaCopy/ssh.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cyggssapi-3.dll:
>> cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
>> rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [Receiver]
>> rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
>> /home/lapo/package/rsync-3.0.9-1/src/rsync-3.0.9/io.c(605) [Receiver=3.0.9]

> https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/450714/how-to-setup-remote-build.html
        This suggests uninstalling deltacopy as it is bundled with UE4.

https://docs.unrealengine.com/en-US/Platforms/iOS/Windows
        This is the official doc for how to proceed.

http://www.aboutmyip.com/AboutMyXApp/DeltaCopy.jsp
        This is where to get deltacopy.

http://www.aboutmyip.com/AboutMyXApp/DeltaCopyV14.jsp
        This demonstrates how old that is.

The included copies of Cygwin and rsync are 10 years old (2009) and many changes
have been applied since then to fix security vulnerabilities and work on current
Windows releases.

The documentation is even older as it mentions NT4, 2k, XP, 2003 so predates
Vista (2007).

You should email [hidden email] as they are responsible for updating
their deltacopy package with current releases of Cygwin and rsync.