How to use gpc ?

Alireza Ghasemi-2
hello all,
I tried to compile a typical program with gpc, but I got the following error
:
" gpc: Internal GPC problem: internal option `--amtmpfile' not given "
Any idea about making it work ?
thanks

Re: How to use gpc ?

Gerrit P. Haase
Alireza Ghasemi wrote:

> hello all,
> I tried to compile a typical program with gpc, but I got the following error
> :
> " gpc: Internal GPC problem: internal option `--amtmpfile' not given "
> Any idea about making it work ?
> thanks

With the lack of more information about what you're trying to do I
cannot tell you what is wrong.  PLease send the output of the command
"cygcheck -svr > cygcheck.out" as an attachment!

Then provide more details, what command are you using to call gpc, what
shell.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=