Hoping to help

caitlyn.minor
Greetings,

I found your contact in "I/ITSEC-2018", and we're happy to inform you that
we have released business potential client from Training, Simulation and
Modeling Industry. So, would you like to acquire our latest client contacts
for your Business initiatives?

Our Lists Contains: Company Name, Contact Name, Contact Title, Telephone
Number, Verified Email Address, Mailing Address, Fax Number, Revenue Size &
No. of Employees, SIC Code, Industry Type and many more.

I would be happy to send you further information such as Counts, Samples and
Pricing for your review. Please reply back to this email by filling up the
empty spots below

Target Industry     : ___________________ (Any Industry)

Target Geography: ____________________ (Worldwide)

Target Job Titles   : ____________________ (Any Titles)

Kind Regards,

Caitlyn Minor

Marketing Manager

To remove from this newsletter reply with subject line "Leave Out".