Heads-Up: mirrors list changed

Gerrit P. Haase
Hello,

attention please, the mirrors list was updated recently, i.e. I used to
include ftp://mirrors.rcn.net as recommended mirror in my announcements,
this address seems to be no longer available.

Gerrit
=^..^=

Re: Heads-Up: mirrors list changed

Christopher Faylor-2
On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 04:51:35PM +0100, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>attention please, the mirrors list was updated recently, i.e. I used to
>include ftp://mirrors.rcn.net as recommended mirror in my announcements,
>this address seems to be no longer available.

Yeah, I don't know what happened there but rcn seems to have gone away.

I would recommend against recommending any mirror in announcements for
just this reason.

cgf