Quantcast

Haxe package

Andy Li
Hi,

Here is the Haxe package I wanted to create and maintain.
Haxe is a programming language that compiles to JS, Java, C#, C++, and
many more.
More info can be found at https://haxe.org/.

The haxe.cygport file I created can be found at:
https://github.com/andyli/haxe-cygwin

Please review and let me know if there is any problem.

Best regards,
Andy

Re: Haxe package

Yaakov Selkowitz
On 2017-05-16 00:48, Andy Li wrote:
> Here is the Haxe package I wanted to create and maintain.
> Haxe is a programming language that compiles to JS, Java, C#, C++, and
> many more.
> More info can be found at https://haxe.org/.
>
> The haxe.cygport file I created can be found at:
> https://github.com/andyli/haxe-cygwin
>
> Please review and let me know if there is any problem.

I left comments in github.

Re: Haxe package

Andy Li
I've revised according to all the comments in github.
Is there any other thing you would like to adjust?

Best regards,
Andy

Re: Haxe package

Jon TURNEY
On 26/05/2017 03:03, Andy Li wrote:
> I've revised according to all the comments in github.
> Is there any other thing you would like to adjust?

This fails to build for me, the first error is:

make: *** No rule to make target 'libs/ilib/il.cmxa', needed by
'src/context/common.cmx'.  Stop.

I wonder if I'm missing some build-dep?

haxe-3.4.2-1-compile.log (26K) Download Attachment