Fwd: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for Marco Atzeri

Fwd: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for Marco Atzeri

marco atzeri-4
Jon,
it seems that the upload of guile2.0 am guile-2.2
need a manual intervention

Betreff: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for
Marco Atzeri
Datum: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 17:35:06 -0000

ERROR: package 'libguile2.0-devel' is at paths
x86/release/guile/libguile2.0-devel and
x86/release/guile2.0/libguile2.0-devel
ERROR: error while merging uploaded x86 packages for Marco Atzeri
SUMMARY: 2 ERROR(s), 10 INFO(s)

---

Re: Fwd: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for Marco Atzeri

marco atzeri-4
Am 07.08.2018 um 19:55 schrieb Marco Atzeri:

> Jon,
> it seems that the upload of guile2.0 am guile-2.2
> need a manual intervention

> Betreff: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for
> Marco Atzeri
> Datum: Tue, 07 Aug 2018 17:35:06 -0000
>
> ERROR: package 'libguile2.0-devel' is at paths
> x86/release/guile/libguile2.0-devel and
> x86/release/guile2.0/libguile2.0-devel
> ERROR: error while merging uploaded x86 packages for Marco Atzeri
> SUMMARY: 2 ERROR(s), 10 INFO(s)

I was able to move around the needed directories by myself.

"calm" is not complaining anymore

---

Re: Fwd: calm: cygwin package upload report from sourceware.org for Marco Atzeri

Jon TURNEY
On 08/08/2018 05:27, Marco Atzeri wrote:

> Am 07.08.2018 um 19:55 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
>> Jon,
>> it seems that the upload of guile2.0 am guile-2.2
>> need a manual intervention

Ok, glad you got that sorted.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

You should be aware that the relarea contents are only re-read by calm
at 00:10 UTC and every four hours thereafter.

(At the moment, it's only possible for cygwin-admin to request that scan
happen sooner. It's on my backlog [1] to fix that.)

[1] https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2017-07/msg00013.html