Fwd: Regarding Cygwin version Windows 10

Fwd: Regarding Cygwin version Windows 10

Aghil Nettodi.Thazhath
Hello Cygwin,

I am using Cyqwin 1.7.9 on my Windows 10 machine. It seems to be causing
some problem while building my project which does not occur on Windows 7.
Thus, I suspect it could be somewhere linked with the Cygwin version being
used.

Would like to know if there is a recommended Cygwin version and DLL for
Windows 10?

Good day!
Aghil

--
Warm Regards
Aghil Nettodi Thazhath

Re: Fwd: Regarding Cygwin version Windows 10

marco atzeri-4
Am 29.11.2018 um 09:54 schrieb Aghil Nettodi.Thazhath:

> Hello Cygwin,
>
> I am using Cyqwin 1.7.9 on my Windows 10 machine. It seems to be causing
> some problem while building my project which does not occur on Windows 7.
> Thus, I suspect it could be somewhere linked with the Cygwin version being
> used.
>
> Would like to know if there is a recommended Cygwin version and DLL for
> Windows 10?
>
> Good day!
> Aghil

last version is always the recommended one.

If after updating you have still problem, please clarify which one
and follows

https://cygwin.com/problems.html

guideline

---