Found case with "Download incomplete / try again"

Found case with "Download incomplete / try again"

Alexey Solofnenko-2
After playing with CygwinPorts I found that some component installations
causes "Download incomplete/try again" error message. One of the broken
components is "evolution-data-server":

   @ evolution-data-server
   sdesc: "Backend for the Evolution groupware suite"
   ldesc: "Backend for the Evolution groupware suite"
   category: Gnome
   requires: cygwin GConf2 gnome-vfs2 libbonobo20 libdb4.1 libgnome2
   libiconv2 libintl3 libsoup22
   version: 1.0.3-1
   source:
release/GNOME/evolution-data-server/evolution-data-server-1.0.3-1-src.tar.bz2

   4916222 bde269f09e036ec488dd62295c952226

There only strange thing I see is that "evolution-data-server"
references libbonobo20, which is obsolete:

   @ libbonobo20
   sdesc: "Obsolete package"
   ldesc: "This is the non-GUI part of the GNOME component and compound
   document system."
   category: _obsolete
   version: 2.10.1-1
   install:
release/GNOME/libbonobo2/libbonobo20/libbonobo20-2.10.1-1.tar.bz2 14
   4059d198768f9f8dc9372dc1c54bc3c3
   source: release/GNOME/libbonobo2/libbonobo2-2.10.1-1-src.tar.bz2 1377041
   462befc9187b48295f63056cf7510cb9

I tried to install other binary components that depend on that
package and they installed fine. Also I locally modified
evolution-data-server component to depend on libbonobo2 and
evolution-data-server installed fine too.

- Alexey.

Re: Found case with "Download incomplete / try again"

Yaakov (Cygwin/X)