Does mintty allow keyboard navigation / search and text selection?

Does mintty allow keyboard navigation / search and text selection?

Oleksandr Gavenko (aka gavenkoa)
Is it possible to navigate across mintty buffer? Like in less but in line
oriented move.

I like to have search and copy-paste.

screen and tmux allow this but I have no practice of using them.

Shift+PgUp/PgDown are too limiting.

--
http://defun.work/

Re: Does mintty allow keyboard navigation / search and text selection?

Thomas Wolff
Am 10.08.2017 um 16:09 schrieb Oleksandr Gavenko:
> Is it possible to navigate across mintty buffer? Like in less but in line
> oriented move.
>
> I like to have search and copy-paste.
Search: Alt+F3
Copy: click and drag mouse