Disable Autorepeat

kevin
Is there a way to disable the keyboard autorepeat feature when using
startxwin??  At this point any xwindows app I use if I press any key it will
start repeating until the next key pressed and then repeats that key.
Please help.  Runnig Cygwin on windows 10.

Re: Disable Autorepeat

Jon TURNEY
On 28/12/2018 18:42, [hidden email] wrote:
> Is there a way to disable the keyboard autorepeat feature when using
> startxwin??

Try 'xset r off'

(you may have to install the xset package)

> At this point any xwindows app I use if I press any key it will
> start repeating until the next key pressed and then repeats that key.
> Please help.  Runnig Cygwin on windows 10.

If keys are repeating when they aren't held, this is a bug.

Your report is unclear if this used to work as expected, and has
changed, or not.

--
Jon Turney
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer