Define sigsetjmp/siglongjmp only if __POSIX_VISIBLE

Define sigsetjmp/siglongjmp only if __POSIX_VISIBLE

Ken Brown-6
The attached patch fixes the issue reported here:

I'm not sure if I was correct in including RTEMS or if this should have
been Cygwin only.  If the former, I probably should have sent this to
the Newlib list.

Ken

0001-Define-sigsetjmp-siglongjmp-only-if-__POSIX_VISIBLE.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Define sigsetjmp/siglongjmp only if __POSIX_VISIBLE

Ken Brown-6
On 8/6/2017 5:46 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
> The attached patch fixes the issue reported here:
>
>    https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-08/msg00060.html
>
> I'm not sure if I was correct in including RTEMS or if this should have
> been Cygwin only.  If the former, I probably should have sent this to
> the Newlib list.

Sorry, I accidentally made a whitespace change.  Corrected patch attached.

Ken

0001-Define-sigsetjmp-siglongjmp-only-if-__POSIX_VISIBLE.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Define sigsetjmp/siglongjmp only if __POSIX_VISIBLE

Hey Ken

On Aug  6 17:46, Ken Brown wrote:
> The attached patch fixes the issue reported here:
>
>   https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2017-08/msg00060.html
>
> I'm not sure if I was correct in including RTEMS or if this should have been
> Cygwin only.  If the former, I probably should have sent this to the Newlib
> list.

thanks for the patch, but you should really send it to the newlib list,
especially given that not only Cygwin is affected.

Cygwin Maintainer                 cygwin AT cygwin DOT com