Cygwin Error

Goel, Rahul (D&G COE)
Hi

I am getting the below error while compiling a build from serena dimensions.

      3 [main] python2.6 4520 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to
the public mailing list [hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>

Please check once and let me know what to do..

Regards,
Rahul Goel

Re: Cygwin Error

cygwinautoreply