[Attn. Maintainers] ufraw, kstars, gdal, octave-fits, wcslib, gwenview

[Attn. Maintainers] ufraw, kstars, gdal, octave-fits, wcslib, gwenview

ASSI

Please note that cfitsio has been updated twice on Cygwin and the
library ABI changed from libcfitsio3 to libcfitsio7.  The mentioned
packages need a rebuild to link to the updated library.

DIY Stuff:
http://Synth.Stromeko.net/DIY.html

Re: [Attn. Maintainers] ufraw, kstars, gdal, octave-fits, wcslib, gwenview

marco atzeri-4
Am 07.09.2019 um 20:45 schrieb Achim Gratz:

> Please note that cfitsio has been updated twice on Cygwin and the
> library ABI changed from libcfitsio3 to libcfitsio7.  The mentioned
> packages need a rebuild to link to the updated library.
>

> Regards,
> Achim.

thanks Achim,
I have the full octave rebuild for version 5.1 on the pipeline
to be done as soon my arm recover more mobility.