Aspen license

Chiara Marcon
I'm trying to access at Aspen Plus using my correct and established license but since yesterday it's present a problem.
I receive this particular message:
 "WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.  Please report this problem to the public mailing list [hidden email]"
I'm doing a thesis work with this process simulator so it's important to solve this issue as fast as possible.

Thank you,
Chiara Marcon

Re: Aspen license

cygwinautoreply