Accelerator Accounts

Kristi Watson
Hi,

I'm curious to know if you would be interested in Accelerator Users List for
your sales and marketing campaign.

Information fields: First Name, Last Name, Title, Direct Email Address,
LinkedIn Profile, Phone Number, Company Name, Company Website, Company
physical address, SIC Code, Fax, City, State, Zip codes, Country, Industry,
Company Size (Revenue and Employee) etc..

We can also customize the list for any specific Technology users based on
your criteria.

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the counts
and pricing.

Regards,

Kristi Watson

Sr. Marketing Analyst

To opt out, please reply with unsubscribe in the Subject Line.