[ATTN Maintainer] plotutils / libxmi0

Achim Gratz

I was (again) trying to get gnuplot to recognize libxmi.  The configure
script tries to invoke the function xmiInit, but that symbol does not
seem to be found in the library.  Am I missing something else or does
gnuplot target some other API?

Re: [ATTN Maintainer] plotutils / libxmi0

Achim Gratz
Achim Gratz writes:
> I was (again) trying to get gnuplot to recognize libxmi.  The configure
> script tries to invoke the function xmiInit, but that symbol does not
> seem to be found in the library.  Am I missing something else or does
> gnuplot target some other API?

The answer actually seems to be the latter:
https://github.com/gnuplot/gnuplot/commit/7e88702544335a5e8160ca6728633d13eb84fe66