[ANNOUNCEMENT] lftp 4.9.0-1

Cygwin list mailing list
lftp 4.9.0-1 is now available in Cygwin. This release has lots of small new
features and bug fixes. Please see the upstream changelog at
http://lftp.tech/news.html.

lftp is a sophisticated file transfer program and ftp/http/bittorrent
client. It supports multiple network protocols.  It offers tab completion,
command history, job control, and bookmarks. It can mirror sites and
transfer multiple files in parallel. It keeps trying interrupted operations
until it can complete them.

Andrew E. Schulman

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com_at_cygwin.com

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] lftp 4.9.0-1

Vlado
On 7.1.2020 17:53, Andrew Schulman via cygwin wrote:
> lftp 4.9.0-1 is now available in Cygwin. This release has lots of small new
> features and bug fixes. Please see the upstream changelog at
> http://lftp.tech/news.html.

Hello.

There is something wrong with 4.9.0-1. Simple test case:

$ lftp --version
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I attach my strace output etc., because it bit differs from Thierry's
[1]. (Different DLL loading order.) Maybe it helps.

Vlado

[1] https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2020-01/msg00076.html

cygcheck.out (123K) Download Attachment
lftp.exe.stackdump (1K) Download Attachment
lftp.strace (35K) Download Attachment