New version 29-1 of
are available in the Cygwin distribution.
Latest upstream release
- Bug fixes: Small bugs fixed, lots of memory leaks removed.
- New features: Enhanced compatibility modes with PSPICE (.include
files or the complete netlist),
- LTSPICE compatibility started, not yet complete.
- New 'sidiode' simple diode model, new command 'setseed',
new internal variables 'no_auto_gnd' and 'inputdir'.
- Environmental variable SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH is supported.
- Documentation: Updated pdf manual and other documentation.
Ngspice is a mixed-level/mixed-signal circuit simulator.
Its code is based on Spice3f5. Ngspice is part of gEDA project,
a full GPL'd suite of Electronic Design Automation tools.