6AV2124-1MC01-0AX0

info@kernalautomation.com
Dear Sir or  Madam,
Good day!
This is Yenny from
Kernal Automation in
China. We specialize providing industrial automation parts and here  please alllow me to introduce our company's business scope:
we are not only can we supply well-known brand PLC/HMI/Inverter/Servo and Sensor such as Siemens, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron, Koyo, Proface, Weinview and Kinco,
we also have high quality of:
-Compatible S7-200, 300 Expansion Module and power supply.
-Compatible Profibus connector and cable
-Compatible PLC, HMI, Servo, Inverter Cable and Adapter for many brands
-Compatible Sensor , Encoder
Should you have any interested or other inquiry, please just let me know. Thank you in advance for your time and kindly repy !

Best regards,
Kernal Autoamtion
Yenny