2 [main] bash 13792 find_fast_cwd: WARNING

2 [main] bash 13792 find_fast_cwd: WARNING

Dave Barker
      Hi, I'm trying to unbrick a Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I and received
this message

2 [main] bash 13792 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
pointer.  Please report this problem to

the public mailing list [hidden email]

Any help would be appreciated

Dave

---
https://www.avg.com

Re: 2 [main] bash 13792 find_fast_cwd: WARNING

Andrey Repin
Greetings, Dave Barker!

>       Hi, I'm trying to unbrick a Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830I and received
> this message

> 2 [main] bash 13792 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute FAST_CWD
> pointer.  Please report this problem to

> the public mailing list [hidden email]

> Any help would be appreciated

This is merely a warning, which is also an indication that your Cygwin
installation is very old.
The problem was resolved over a decade ago.
For details, see https://cygwin.com/faq.html#faq.using.fixing-find_fast_cwd-warnings

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...

RE: 2 [main] bash 13792 find_fast_cwd: WARNING

Dave Barker
Thank you, an unbelievably quick response excellent English

Regards

Dave